miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

Play in kitchen with lentils


I was writing in my Lentil Blog today, with lentils by my side for get inspiration and company...

Sudenly I started to eat raw lentils, one by one and I thought that we always eat them cooked... with water and other ingredients. I remember a mexican snack made with peas, just like peanuts, that are salt peas, crunchy and one of my favorites, an other one is lentils with chily, crunchy and I dont know how they prepare them but I love them.
So, I just took the lentils, oil, salt, chili and make experiment with that...here are the pictures.


Raw lentils waiting 
Raw lentils inside my mouth


Lentils with out peel, starting to be softer
Now time to crush them and enjoy


Starting experiment. Put oil in fire.

Add lentils
and chili 



Fry, wait them to be cold. Enjoy. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario